- 2:00 - Why is there no magic bullet number?
- 4:20 - What are the primary factors for thinking about frequency as a strategy?
- 5:23 - Is more frequency always better?
- 7:03 - When should you rotate your creative?
- 9:38 - What are some current and future trends around frequency?
Choosing the optimal frequency for your campaign can seem like a daunting task, particularly because there are so many variables that go into choosing one. We’ve done a ton of research on the topic and unfortunately, there is no easy, universal number that will fit every campaign. However, our research has shown that there are ways to think about frequency strategically.
In this episode, Megan McCoy, Senior Manager on Pandora’s Ad Innovation Strategy team, virtually chats with Zachary DeWalt, Senior Director, Insights at Kantar Millward Brown, North America to discuss these topics. The conversation includes tips for when it might be time for creative rotation, why more isn’t always better, and how to generally start thinking about frequency through a strategic lens.
For more information about working with Kantar Millward Brown, please reach out to Zachary DeWalt at Zachary.DeWalt@kantar.com.